× Introducing the Orbi 970 Series Mesh System with WiFi 7 technology. For more information visit the NETGEAR Press Room.
Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

RAX15 does not connect and does not work properly

JeungSJ
Follower

RAX15 does not connect and does not work properly

I turned on the router rax15 and  used it after initial setup(Latest firmware version 1.263), but when I checked it after about 2 hours, it was turned off by itself.
When it is turned on again Immediately , The power led light turned on for a very short time,and doesn't work. so I turned it on after about an hour, the power is red led and the LED next to power led(probably the light related to the router and internet connection) are turned on, and the lan3 LED is also turned on and never turn off this LED[Upload a picture]
After turning it on few hour, the power LED turns white and the next LED keeps blinking, lights 3(WAN?)and 4, and the lan3 LED stays on.
However, the wired connection to the computer is not possible, the setting is not possible with the mobile phone, and reset is not possible
There seems to be some reason that the lan3 led is constantly on, but it doesn't come out even if I look for it, so I can't solve it
If there is a solution, please tell me how to fix it.
model : RAX15 AX1800 wifi router
Message 1 of 2
Christian_R
NETGEAR Employee Retired

Re: RAX15 does not connect and does not work properly

Hello JeungSJ,

If you recently purchased the device I would recommend contacting our support team as newly purchased devices are provided with 90 days of complimentary support. You may open a ticket by registering your device using the link below. 

https://www.netgear.com/support/contact.aspx

Christian 

Message 2 of 2
Top Contributors
Discussion stats
  • 1 reply
  • 0 kudos
  • 2 in conversation
Announcements

Orbi WiFi 7