× Introducing the Orbi 970 Series Mesh System with WiFi 7 technology. For more information visit the NETGEAR Press Room.
Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

Re: RAX20 Attached Devices not showing all attached devices

RonDLS
Aspirant

RAX20 Attached Devices not showing all attached devices

Selected RAX40 for model because RAX20 was not on list. Anyway, my RAX20 Attached Devices list is inaccurate. It does not show all the attached devices on the list. Also a laptop is showing as connected via 'Wired' when the laptop is actually connected via 'Wireless'. I have the latest firmware V1.0.1.40_1.0.22. I have tried rebooting the router and used different browsers. Same results.

Any ideas? Thanks!

Model: RAX40|Nighthawk AX4 4-Stream WiFi Router
Message 1 of 6
plemans
Guru

Are you using any wireless extenders or AP's on your network?

Message 2 of 6
RonDLS
Aspirant

Thanks for the response! No wireless extenders or APs on my network. I just have the cable modem and the RAX20 router connected to it.

Message 3 of 6
PigletRider
Apprentice

@RonDLS wrote:

Selected RAX40 for model because RAX20 was not on list. Anyway, my RAX20 Attached Devices list is inaccurate. It does not show all the attached devices on the list. Also a laptop is showing as connected via 'Wired' when the laptop is actually connected via 'Wireless'. I have the latest firmware V1.0.1.40_1.0.22. I have tried rebooting the router and used different browsers. Same results.

Any ideas? Thanks!

So I'm not alone with my RAX120 (v1.0.1.108).  I have a laptop connected via the 5G radio (confirmed).  The device list religiously shows this on the 2G radio.  What the.....?  Even after reboots (laptop and router), it still shows this anomaly.  All other devices, 31 of them, are correct.  It's just this one.  Strange.

Model: RAX120|Nighthawk AX12 12-Stream WiFi Router
Message 4 of 6
csratx
Aspirant

Just picked up this router and I am seeing the same issue with devices not being listed. I only see 3 wired devices listed and none of the Wireless. Also the nighthawk app has the problem as well. Firmware V1.0.1.40_1.0.22

Model: RAX40|Nighthawk AX4 4-Stream WiFi Router
Message 5 of 6
Christian_R
NETGEAR Employee Retired

Hello csratx, 

Welcome to the community! You may try reverting to the previous firmware version to see if the issue persists. Looking forward to hearing back!

https://kb.netgear.com/000061434/RAX20-Firmware-Version-1-0-1-38

Regards,

Christian 

Message 6 of 6
Discussion stats
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 5 in conversation
Announcements

Orbi WiFi 7