× Introducing the Orbi 970 Series Mesh System with WiFi 7 technology. For more information visit the NETGEAR Press Room.
Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

RAX200 Nighthawk AX12 - No Lan Connected while playing on my PS4, gets disconnected.

gvmusic
Follower

RAX200 Nighthawk AX12 - No Lan Connected while playing on my PS4, gets disconnected.

Nighthawk AX12 RAX200 is randomly causing a loss of connection.

Error: No Lan Connect

This occurs randomly, several times a week, while I am on my PS4. I lose connection and need to reboot my PS4, to stay connected for a while.

I have updated firmware, I have reset the RAX200 several times, I have verifed my Xfinity connection, and purchased my own modem (Motorola MB8600 DOCIS3.1 cable modem). I have confirmed firmware and reset this device several times.

How do I make the Nighthawk stop causing this loss of connection?

Model: RAX200|Nighthawk Tri-band AX12 12-Stream Wi-Fi 6 Router
Message 1 of 5
Christian_R
NETGEAR Employee Retired

Re: RAX200 Nighthawk AX12 - No Lan Connected while playing on my PS4, gets disconnected.

Hi gvmusic, 

May you provide us with the current firmware version the router is on.

Thanks,

Christian 

Message 2 of 5
lmanpunk
Star

Re: RAX200 Nighthawk AX12 - No Lan Connected while playing on my PS4, gets disconnected.

My Wifi competely drops and takes a few minutes before you can even see the wifi networks.  The RAX200 has been garbage for me.   Hopefully Netgear figures it out soon.  After years of being a Netgear user I think it is time move on.

Message 3 of 5
Defrost
Aspirant

This lan issue is happening to me as well.

My firmware was updated today. Ver. 1.0.2.88
Model: RAX200|Nighthawk Tri-band AX12 12-Stream Wi-Fi 6 Router
Message 4 of 5
Brianakabigb
Initiate

Hi all,

I had the same issues with PS4 dropping completely with the RAX200 and the latest firmware.  I did a downgrade to firmware 1.0.2.8 and it has worked perfectly since.  I set the router to not automatically update until I know the newest version won't be terrible for the only reason I got the router.  Hope it helps!

Message 5 of 5
Discussion stats
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 5 in conversation
Announcements

Orbi WiFi 7