× Introducing the Orbi 970 Series Mesh System with WiFi 7 technology. For more information visit the NETGEAR Press Room.
Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

RAX200 and readyshare PRINTER

hkenr
Initiate

RAX200 and readyshare PRINTER

I upgraded my router from a nighthawk R7000 which supported a USB printer. (READYSHARE). It appears th RAX200 only supports USB storage devices. Is that correct and I'm out of luck?

Also, I cannot determine how to stop the WPS button on the front of the router to stop blinking without turning off ALL the LEDs.

And one last question; Will a EX7000 wifi extender work with the RAX200 router?

Thank you whoever has the answers.

Message 1 of 3

Accepted Solutions
Christian_R
NETGEAR Employee Retired

Re: RAX200 and readyshare PRINTER

Hi hkenr, 

The RAX200 currently does not support ReadyShare. In regarding to the WPS button, I would recommend contacting our support team using the link below as I've seen other threads of users reporting a similar experience. 

The EX7000 should work with the RAX200 router and you should have no issues. 

https://www.netgear.com/support/default.aspx

Christian 

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 3

All Replies
Christian_R
NETGEAR Employee Retired

Hi hkenr, 

The RAX200 currently does not support ReadyShare. In regarding to the WPS button, I would recommend contacting our support team using the link below as I've seen other threads of users reporting a similar experience. 

The EX7000 should work with the RAX200 router and you should have no issues. 

https://www.netgear.com/support/default.aspx

Christian 

Message 2 of 3
hkenr
Initiate

Thank you for your reply.

But contacting NETGEAR SUPPORT directly is almost impossible. They provide NO email support at all, so you get a case number, call and hold, hold, hold....That's the reason I went the community route.for the issues. The EX7000 extender installed without a problem by the way, so thank you for that.

Message 3 of 3
Discussion stats
  • 2 replies
  • 1 kudo
  • 2 in conversation
Announcements

Orbi WiFi 7