× Introducing the Orbi 970 Series Mesh System with WiFi 7 technology. For more information visit the NETGEAR Press Room.
Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

RAX200 - how do I buy one of these in Australia without having to go thru a third party supplier

kisleinio
Aspirant

RAX200 - how do I buy one of these in Australia without having to go thru a third party supplier

Trying to buy a RAX200 in australia, but only the RAX120 is on offer? As the RAX200 has been out for a while I'm assuming it will be available in Australia really soon? Also pricing appears to be double in Aust compared with US? RAX120 in US = $399, in Aust >$800 Thanks

Model: RAX200|Nighthawk Tri-band AX12 12-Stream Wi-Fi 6 Router
Message 1 of 4
kisleinio
Aspirant

Re: RAX200 - how do I buy one of these in Australia without having to go thru a third party supplier

Pretty cool and awesome.

Model: A6150|AC1200 Dual Band WiFi USB Mini Adapter
Message 2 of 4
Christian_R
NETGEAR Employee Retired

Re: RAX200 - how do I buy one of these in Australia without having to go thru a third party supplier

Hello kisleninio, 

We're working on getting the RAX200 available. We currently do not have an ETA on when. Thanks for your interest! 

Christian 

Message 3 of 4
lmanpunk
Star

Save yourself a headache and look for a better product. Firmware is poor and support is not any better

Message 4 of 4
Top Contributors
Discussion stats
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 3 in conversation
Announcements

Orbi WiFi 7