× Introducing the Orbi 970 Series Mesh System with WiFi 7 technology. For more information visit the NETGEAR Press Room.
Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

Re: RAX200 - how do I buy one of these in Australia without having to go thru a third party supplier

mmarriot
Follower

RAX200 - how do I buy one of these in Australia without having to go thru a third party supplier

Trying to buy a RAX200 in australia, but only the RAX120 is on offer? As the RAX200 has been out for a while I'm assuming it will be available in Australia really soon? Also pricing appears to be double in Aust compared with US? RAX120 in US = $399, in Aust >$800

Thanks

Model: RAX200|Nighthawk Tri-band AX12 12-Stream Wi-Fi 6 Router
Message 1 of 3
psychopomp123
Luminary

Re: RAX200 - how do I buy one of these in Australia without having to go thru a third party supplier

Why not buy from Amazon.com (they deliver to Oz) or from ebay.com? The RAX200 comes with a worldwide 100-240v voltage so all you need is a simple adaptor - I'm in UK and bought mine from Amazon USA.

Message 2 of 3
dcinca
Apprentice

Yeah, buy from Amazon and select international shipping. I am in Canada, there is no rax120 and rax200 in any store. I bought my rax120 from Japanese Amazon in March, it cost me about CAD500 in total. Unfortunately, they stopped international shipping for this product right now because COVID-19.
Message 3 of 3
Top Contributors
Discussion stats
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 3 in conversation
Announcements

Orbi WiFi 7