× Introducing the Orbi 970 Series Mesh System with WiFi 7 technology. For more information visit the NETGEAR Press Room.
Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

RAX200 keeps disconnecting LAN devices randomly.

Generik777
Aspirant

RAX200 keeps disconnecting LAN devices randomly.

Most of my devices are WiFi but my PS4, PS5, and AppleTV are connected via Ethernet. It doesn't matter which device I am using it will randomly disconnect for a few seconds once an hour or so, sometimes less or more often. As you can imagine this is awful while gaming online. Anyone know if this is a common issue or what could be causing this? Everything is connected with new CAT7 cables.  Setup is as follows: Modem > Router > Devices.  Modem is a Motorola MB8600. 

Model: RAX200|Nighthawk Tri-band AX12 12-Stream Wi-Fi 6 Router
Message 1 of 3

Re: RAX200 keeps disconnecting LAN devices randomly.

You have posted your message in the section of this community given over to Nighthawk WiFi Routers. (This is easily done, given Netgear's impenetrable community structure.)

You might get more help, and find earlier questions and answers about your hardware, in the appropriate section for your device. That's probably here:

Nighthawk Routers with WiFi 6 (AX) - NETGEAR Communities

Message 2 of 3
Generik777
Aspirant

Re: RAX200 keeps disconnecting LAN devices randomly.

Yeah I just posted where the support section led me to. I’ll post in the section you linked, thanks so much.
Message 3 of 3
Top Contributors
Discussion stats
  • 2 replies
  • 1 kudo
  • 2 in conversation
Announcements

Orbi WiFi 7