× Introducing the Orbi 970 Series Mesh System with WiFi 7 technology. For more information visit the NETGEAR Press Room.
Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

RAX35 RemoteManagement page disappears under the Webservices management

muynetrouter
Aspirant

RAX35 RemoteManagement page disappears under the Webservices management

Hi,

I know there is a similar discussion in the community about this a year ago but I am highlighting to see if anyone has got a fix because that thread had many messages sent only to specific people. Anyway, I am unable to see the Remote management screen under the Advanced-setup->Web services management. Please see attached the screen recording that I made i.e. the remote mgmt screen shows up for a second, disappears and the page redirects. I have tried various browsers and operating systems but that page I think is locked down. The other issue I am facing is the Nighthawk application isn't detecting my router so pretty much stuck.

I talked to the customer support but since I am 6 months out of warranty and needless to say they didn't wanted to discuss much without a phone support charge.

I am using linux pop-os latest version, the firmware is V1.0.4.102_1.0.1

Nighthawk AX4 AX3000 WiFi Router (RAX35)

Any help is much appreciated.

Message 1 of 3
microchip8
Master

Re: RAX35 RemoteManagement page disappears under the Webservices management

NG is moving Remote Management to the Nighthawk app. Might wanna try that
Message 2 of 3
muynetrouter
Aspirant

Re: RAX35 RemoteManagement page disappears under the Webservices management

I tried but that the Nighthawk app has its own sets of problems. It is unable to detect my router. I tried uninstalling the app, clearing the cache etc..and needless to say multiple rounds of modem turn on and offs during the manual set-up. Unfortunately Netgear has not printed the QR code on the back of the router as their documentation says so I do not have a way unless NG customer support tells me otherwise. The other challenge I am facing is that Netgear support team does not want to give a solution unless I purchase the phone support 😞

Message 3 of 3
Top Contributors
Discussion stats
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 2 in conversation
Announcements

Orbi WiFi 7