× Introducing the Orbi 970 Series Mesh System with WiFi 7 technology. For more information visit the NETGEAR Press Room.
Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

RAX35 firmware from 1.0.3.62 to 1.0.3.8 Bug Tech Support is unaware of and NOT documented.

Dib5889
Follower

RAX35 firmware from 1.0.3.62 to 1.0.3.8 Bug Tech Support is unaware of and NOT documented.

I updated my RAX35 firmware as suggest by my Netgear mobile app and Wi-Fi was intermittenly lost even though all LED"s were green. Occasional broadband connection was lost. Had to reboot the router at least once or twice a day. I was forced to purchase Gearhead tech support only to find thier recommendation was to roll back to a previous version. I should have done that on my own. 

Message 1 of 3

Re: RAX35 firmware from 1.0.3.62 to 1.0.3.8 Bug Tech Support is unaware of and NOT documented.

@Dib5889 wrote:

I was forced to purchase Gearhead tech support only to find thier recommendation was to roll back to a previous version. 

For future reference, that's regular advice here. Costs nothing.

Did it work?

Message 2 of 3
bringo
Guide

Re: RAX35 firmware from 1.0.3.62 to 1.0.3.8 Bug Tech Support is unaware of and NOT documented.

i discovered the wifi problem and reverted back myself without being charged for paying support.  i wonder if they did that on purpose because they have not fully tested their firmware before being released....

Message 3 of 3
Top Contributors
Discussion stats
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 3 in conversation
Announcements

Orbi WiFi 7