× Introducing the Orbi 970 Series Mesh System with WiFi 7 technology. For more information visit the NETGEAR Press Room.
Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

RAX40 missing Qos options

RAX40 missing Qos options

The QoS option on my RAX40 firmware : V1.0.3.94_1.0.1 doesn't have the Manually update the Dynamic QoS database option on the QoS tab. 

The menu I have

Screenshot 2021-05-29 173245.png

I found out that the HTML of the embeded page of QoS setup if we copy it from the source panel we can see more option, but we can't edit them.

Does anyone have an idea why? 

Model: RAX40|Nighthawk AX4 4-Stream WiFi Router
Message 1 of 4

Re: RAX40 missing Qos options

The image wasn't poperly imported her it is 

Screenshot 2021-05-29 173245.png

Message 2 of 4
RangerX
Apprentice

I am having the same issue on the RAX35 (same as RAX40 but no USB in back). No option on the QOS page to manually update the QOS Dynamic Database as described in the manual. I am on FW V1.0.3.94 but this problem was also on FW V1.0.3.88. If Netgear isn't going to provide this feature then how difficult is it to remove it from the user manual? Or better yet, provide the feature on the router as documented?

Also when doing a device edit on the Attached Devices page the QOS settings field displays for a second but then disappears so it cannot be set per device. I think with Dynamic QOS you do not need to specify priority for each device but how hard would it be for Netgear programmers to not flash fields that are no longer valid on a screen?

Why has Netgear's quality control dropped to zero? Years ago they were the best.

Message 3 of 4

Edit : also happening on the Web Services Management page

The original page only shows the  Alwasy use HTTPS option

Screenshot 2021-05-29 200407.png

Message 4 of 4
Top Contributors
Discussion stats
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 2 in conversation
Announcements