× Introducing the Orbi 970 Series Mesh System with WiFi 7 technology. For more information visit the NETGEAR Press Room.
Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

Re: RAX80 Netgear NTP Not Syncing/Clock not Advancing

onurich01
Tutor

RAX80 Netgear NTP Not Syncing/Clock not Advancing

My RAX80 Clock was last sync'd 05AUG 11:07. It will not re-sync, and the clock has not advanced since. My log continues to fill with the same time log for each event. The seconds increment but the minute does not ever roll over.

Model: RAX80|Nighthawk AX8 8-Stream WiFi Router
Message 1 of 5
Nmouneimne
Apprentice

I had an issue with my RAX80 not syncing the time on the latest firmware  (1.0.3.98). I had to downgrade to 1.0.3.88.

Message 2 of 5
Pokemon888
Guide

I have just got this RAX 80..3 days ago.  Circle unable to track time usage on devices. I have logged the call to support.

I have done the factory reset and wire uploaded new firmware ( V1.0.3.98_1.0.46 ) to the RAX80 router. Still the same. Clock not advancing and changing time zone to Melbourne failed to save after applied.
At this stage I am using V1.0.3.88_1.0.41 previous version. The clock is in sync and setting the new time zone- Melbourne also saved and Circle is working.

Hope they correct the firmware.

Message 3 of 5
Pokemon888
Guide

New update : 

Netgear Engineer is getting new firmware done. 

Message 4 of 5
SAM_the_GAM
Luminary

@onurich01 wrote:

My RAX80 Clock was last sync'd 05AUG 11:07. It will not re-sync, and the clock has not advanced since. My log continues to fill with the same time log for each event. The seconds increment but the minute does not ever roll over.

I sent a private message to @Christian_R  with my serial number & email address. I was sent the beta firmware which has solved the NTP Router Time Issue and ipV6 connectivity. 

Message 5 of 5
Top Contributors
Discussion stats
  • 4 replies
  • 3 kudos
  • 4 in conversation
Announcements

Orbi WiFi 7