× Introducing the Orbi 970 Series Mesh System with WiFi 7 technology. For more information visit the NETGEAR Press Room.
Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

RAX80 WiFi not detected by MAC mini , Iphone 12 mini, Iphone 11 pro, Samsung android 7

SergM__64
Aspirant

RAX80 WiFi not detected by MAC mini , Iphone 12 mini, Iphone 11 pro, Samsung android 7

Hi all, yesterday trying to permit to my Mac mini the Wifi signal, just turned off and turned on only problems, only via cable is possible to access to internet. I've tried to chnge channel both 2.4 GHz and 5 GHz but no change and further I've ost connection with all mobile phone at home with error autheticaion or PSW, but the password is remeined the same. Please help, there is also a pandemic situation and it's necessary for my kids connecting to the school and for my job. Urgent support Thanks.

This device is expensive but I did not get back great functionalities

Model: RAX80|Nighthawk AX8 8-Stream WiFi Router
Message 1 of 2
schumaku
Guru

Re: RAX80 WiFi not detected by MAC mini , Iphone 12 mini, Iphone 11 pro, Samsung android 7

@SergM__64 wrote:

Hi all, yesterday trying to permit to my Mac mini the Wifi signal, just turned off and turned on only problems, only via cable is possible to access to internet.

From the factory new or factory reset system, all what's required is either adding the SSID/network name and the security key / wireless password as printed on the device label.

@SergM__64 wrote:

I've tried to chnge channel both 2.4 GHz and 5 GHz but no change and further I've ost connection with all mobile phone at home with error autheticaion or PSW, but the password is remeined the same.

Had played with some wireless access control or the like?

For simplicity - and lack of any explanation what was done - I tend to suggest doing a factory reset of your router, and re-configure it from scratch. 

Message 2 of 2
Discussion stats
  • 1 reply
  • 0 kudos
  • 2 in conversation
Announcements

Orbi WiFi 7