× Introducing the Orbi 970 Series Mesh System with WiFi 7 technology. For more information visit the NETGEAR Press Room.
Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

RAX80 can't login

tkillian
Aspirant

RAX80 can't login

Just got this refurbed. Working just fine to connect devices to, but now I can't login via ip address, routerlogin.com, or the Nighthawk app.

Model: RAX80|Nighthawk AX8 8-Stream WiFi Router
Message 1 of 6
tkillian
Aspirant

Re: RAX80 can't login

To clarify, routerlogin.com gives me this page: https://www.netgear.com/home/products/networking/routerlogincom.html

192.168.1.1 gives me "the connection was reset"

Nighthawk app says "issues connecting with (my network).

Message 2 of 6
Christian_R
NETGEAR Employee Retired

Hi tkillian, 

May you perform a factory reset by holding down on the reset button for 15+ seconds and run through the setup assistant again.

Christian 

Message 3 of 6
hmaha
Aspirant

I have the same issue. Unable to access the router using 192.168.1.1   Seems more than one person is having a problem.  Tried on idfferent computers but with same result.   Netgear should investigate the issue.  I had no problem with router logon 3 months back but today I am having the problem.  It  does not bring up initial page for logon as if the router is just not responding.   I have rebooted the router but no help.  I am also not able to bring up the application on my iphone. It indicates that  " Issue conneting with  XXXX name of the wifi"  while detectng  Product.    With iphone I am able to use the wifi e.g browse website while only wifi enabled.

Model: RAX80|Nighthawk AX8 8-Stream WiFi Router
Message 4 of 6
Christian_R
NETGEAR Employee Retired

Hi hmaha,

May you perform a factory reset as I suggested earlier. You will need to use the default credentials below to log into the router.

Username: admin

Password: password

Christian 

Message 5 of 6
kace28
Aspirant

i have exactly same problem....i only can setting RAX80 as an access point, the internet works fine, that's furthest i could go ......but nighthawk app couldn't detect it, and i could't login too to admin page at all

Message 6 of 6
Top Contributors
Discussion stats
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 4 in conversation
Announcements

Orbi WiFi 7