× Introducing the Orbi 970 Series Mesh System with WiFi 7 technology. For more information visit the NETGEAR Press Room.
Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

Re: RAX80 date and time issues

yashago
Guide

RAX80 date and time issues

My RAX80 runs on firmware v1.0.3.98_1.0.46.
Router status shows time from 14 days ago. reloading page shows the same time plus few seconds but minutes never advance.
NAT was configured to use default NETGEAR time servers, I changed that to use time.google.com and rebooted router.
Correct day and time appeared upon reboot but then the minues would not advance again.
Any suggestions?

Model: RAX80|Nighthawk AX8 8-Stream WiFi Router
Message 1 of 5

Accepted Solutions
SAM_the_GAM
Luminary

@yashago wrote:

Router status shows time from 14 days ago. reloading page shows the same time plus few seconds but minutes never advance.
NAT was configured to use default NETGEAR time servers, I changed that to use time.google.com and rebooted router.
Correct day and time appeared upon reboot but then the minues would not advance again.
Any suggestions?

I sent a private message to @Christian_R  with my serial number & email address. I was sent the beta firmware which has solved the NTP Router Time Issue and ipV6 connectivity. 

View solution in original post

Message 3 of 5

All Replies
yashago
Guide

By NAT I meant NTP.

Message 2 of 5
SAM_the_GAM
Luminary

@yashago wrote:

Any suggestions?

I sent a private message to @Christian_R  with my serial number & email address. I was sent the beta firmware which has solved the NTP Router Time Issue and ipV6 connectivity. 

Message 3 of 5
yashago
Guide

Thank you @SAM_the_GAM, I will follow your suggestion and update.

Message 4 of 5
yashago
Guide

@SAM_the_GAM thanks for your advice. I received a beta firmware and it seems that some time issues are resolved and some aren't.
Logs show correct time now.

Thanks!

Message 5 of 5
Top Contributors
Discussion stats
  • 4 replies
  • 1 kudo
  • 2 in conversation
Announcements

Orbi WiFi 7