× Introducing the Orbi 970 Series Mesh System with WiFi 7 technology. For more information visit the NETGEAR Press Room.
Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

RAX80 is a toilet router

mfsinger
Star

RAX80 is a toilet router

I posted regarding all the problems I have had with the RAX80. I don't sign on much because I cannot stand this brand or company. When I signed on today, all responses to that post were missing. Someone deleted them. That tells me this is NOT an unbiased forum. Regardless, here's the latest. 

I have an RAX80 that was purchased last May. It is PURE GARBAGE. Netgear support is worthless. I finally got around to replacing the garbage router with a Linksys Velop AC6600 system today. Holy crap!!! What an amazing difference!!! Everything is just flying with quick speed now. EVERYTHING. I no longer have issues with my iCloud updates to my devices either. I wasn't expecting much because I was truly thinking all my issues were "ghosts" in my system. Not at all! The fact is that Netgear has produced GARBAGE that they are well aware of but do not want to accept responsibility for. I can only hope that within a short period of time, a class action lawsuit will be brought against them. In the meantime, I will be leaving my reviews of their product EVERYWHERE I can find them.

If you have purchased one of these products and are still within your return period, take it back NOW. Do not even stop to think about it. The product is garbage and you will have nothing but issues. I am out $300 for this P.O.S. router but my headaches are gone because my issues are gone. It is my sincere hope that someone gets so annoyed with this company that they offer to shove one of these garbage router's up the CEO's a**. Again, LINKSYS VELOP completely solved all my problems in less than 25 minutes! 

Model: RAX80|Nighthawk AX8 8-Stream WiFi Router
Message 1 of 1
Top Contributors
Discussion stats
  • 0 replies
  • 1 kudo
  • 1 in conversation
Announcements

Orbi WiFi 7