× Introducing the Orbi 970 Series Mesh System with WiFi 7 technology. For more information visit the NETGEAR Press Room.
Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

RAXE500 Nighthawk AX12 12-Stream AXE11000 Tri-Band WiFi Router| Modem & Router Reset

creasman23
Tutor

RAXE500 Nighthawk AX12 12-Stream AXE11000 Tri-Band WiFi Router| Modem & Router Reset

MY RAXE500 experince connection issues everytime I restart/reboot my modem and router is using a network reset switch when my WAN preference is using the Multi-Gig Port (Port 5).  

This only happens when using Port 5 as the WAN preference instead of the Internet Port, this issue does not exist when I switch back to the Internet port.

Does anyone else have this problem?

Model: RAX120|Nighthawk AX12 12-Stream WiFi Router
Message 1 of 2
plemans
Guru

Re: RAXE500 Nighthawk AX12 12-Stream AXE11000 Tri-Band WiFi Router| Modem & Router Reset

I just want to clarify. 

You have issues when you're rebooting the modem while its connected to the RAXE500 to the 2.5gig port? 

Are you rebooting just the modem or the RAXE as well? 

Does it make a difference if you only reboot 1 of the device? Say just rebooting the RAXE or just the modem? 

When its having issues, if you log into the RAXE500, what does it show for its internet connection data as using for WAN?

What firmware is on the RAXE?

Message 2 of 2
Discussion stats
  • 1 reply
  • 0 kudos
  • 2 in conversation
Announcements

Orbi WiFi 7