× Introducing the Orbi 970 Series Mesh System with WiFi 7 technology. For more information visit the NETGEAR Press Room.
Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

RMA not processing

erchicago85
Aspirant

RMA not processing

My unit was found defective and authorized for a replacement on 9/15.  It is critical that I have internet and home so I paid $29 for the advanced overnight shipping option, however my RMA has not processed.  I was sure to have my original receipt and pictures of the unit uploaded immediately after the RMA was approved, but Netgear will not ship and will not respond to my requests for an update or why the unit has been delayed.  I paid almost $500 for a unit that malfunctioned after 5 months.  Customer Service is non existant.  The case is constantly being escalated, but Netgear cannot provide an update.  

Message 1 of 6
FURRYe38
Guru

Re: RMA not processing

You'll need to contact a forum moderator to help you out. 

@DarrenM @ChristineT 

@erchicago85 wrote:

My unit was found defective and authorized for a replacement on 9/15.  It is critical that I have internet and home so I paid $29 for the advanced overnight shipping option, however my RMA has not processed.  I was sure to have my original receipt and pictures of the unit uploaded immediately after the RMA was approved, but Netgear will not ship and will not respond to my requests for an update or why the unit has been delayed.  I paid almost $500 for a unit that malfunctioned after 5 months.  Customer Service is non existant.  The case is constantly being escalated, but Netgear cannot provide an update.  

Message 2 of 6
erchicago85
Aspirant

Thanks.  Gave it a shot this morning, still waiting on a response.  Called support again, still no update and no one can help.  

Message 3 of 6
ChristineT
Admin

Hello @erchicago85 ,

I just checked on your case with our support team and it appears the RMA has been processed and shows as being delivered as of September 22nd. Can you confirm that everything is now back up and running? 

I'm happy to follow up with support on your behalf if you need any further assistance. Woman Happy

Best,

Christine

Message 4 of 6
erchicago85
Aspirant

Thanks for following up. Got everything running again last night. The only issue i have is paying for overnight shipping. It took almost a week to ship and 3 days to deliver - it did not arrive by the promised time by netgear or fedex.
Message 5 of 6
ChristineT
Admin

Hello @erchicago85 ,

Thank you for the update! I'll reach out to our customer care team to see if there is anything that can be done to refund the shipping costs since it did not arrive within the expected timeline.

I'll keep you posted via private message.

Best,

Christine

Message 6 of 6
Top Contributors
Discussion stats
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 3 in conversation
Announcements

Orbi WiFi 7