× Introducing the Orbi 970 Series Mesh System with WiFi 7 technology. For more information visit the NETGEAR Press Room.
Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

Re: Rax120

thehypnootoad
Luminary

Rax120

Does anyone actually have a rax120 that works?
Is there going to be a firmware update that actually fixes this piece of crap?
Is anyone else fed up of not knowing whats going on with this thing?
Are Netgear even reading these posts?
Why have I paid 320 pounds for something that doesn't work like it should?
Why is it when I plug a D7000 in via wan port thats years old works?
Why is it when I had a Asus ax56U everything worked?

Are we getting the point yet I can't game I cant watch sky on demand.
Devices drop every 2 minutes kids loose connection constantly I'm really fed up. This is how you loose customers. Don't say speak to support already tried that took nearly 2 weeks to get a RMA all scripted not a clue
then same with new device there is a big issue with this router and you know it but won't accept fault. I'm so frustrated hair pulling out.
Message 1 of 6

@thehypnootoad wrote:
Does anyone actually have a rax120 that works?

Probably not here.

You have posted your message in the section of this community given over to Nighthawk WiFi Routers. (This is easily done, given Netgear's complicated community structure.)

Many questions apply to different types of device, so you might get responses here, but you might get more help, and find earlier questions and answers specific to your hardware, in the appropriate section for your device. That's probably here:

Nighthawk Routers with WiFi 6 (AX) - NETGEAR Communities

I will ask the Netgear moderator to move your message.

Message 2 of 6
thehypnootoad
Luminary

Thank you hope to get answer.
Message 3 of 6
Chichizola
Star

Regardless of where you post this, Nighthalk RAX120 is in deed a piece of crap and their support is even worst. I have been fighting with NetGear to exchange it for two weeks. they gave me two RMAs, and told me to expect an email to select how I wanted to exchange it, Emails never came. 

From the numerous posts, I doubt the replacement will work. I much rather get a refund at this point.

Message 4 of 6
thehypnootoad
Luminary

Finally someone that agrees that this router is not fit for purpose . It also seems Netgear aren't interested, I have already had 1 rma done but it turned out to be exactly the same faults. Im starting to wonder if this is the reason v2 came out as they know v1 is a failure and should have been offered the v2 as rma replacements. Can someone from Netgear comment on this. As more than happy to replace and see if this is the issue.
Message 5 of 6
Chichizola
Star

The devise is garbage, I am trying to return it there are many other brands that will do a much better job. I am extremly disapointed by the brand and their support.

Message 6 of 6
Discussion stats
  • 5 replies
  • 2 kudos
  • 3 in conversation
Announcements

Orbi WiFi 7