× Introducing the Orbi 970 Series Mesh System with WiFi 7 technology. For more information visit the NETGEAR Press Room.
Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

Rax200 device type

Veb
Tutor
Tutor

Rax200 device type

The device type cannot be chosen thrue the gui,only by the nighthawk app, which only shows icons that u hv 2 guess what they are,, my nighthawk x10 had a huge dropdown list so u can choose gaming devices or network equipment ect, need to fix this, 2rows of laim icons with no description is terrible,, next gen routers should improve, definitely a big letdown, worse is the info from the app only the name migrates over not the tyoe,,the font and color are also bad, didn't anybody look at the x10 homepage b4 they released this ??? Not an improvement netgear!!! Get back to work.
Model: RAX200|Nighthawk Tri-band AX12 12-Stream Wi-Fi 6 Router
Message 1 of 3
Veb
Tutor
Tutor

Re: Rax200 device type

By the way, I feel like I'm playing a video game that levels up with more posts, really??? Do away with your achievements for posting to the forum.
Message 2 of 3
Veb
Tutor
Tutor

Re: Rax200 device type

No reply from anybody at NETGEAR???, THE TECH SUPPORT VERIFIED THIS IS A REAL PROBLEM, please come out with a firmware update and fix these issues, I don't know why they would also make the nighthawk app worse by giving you cheesey icons instead of 50 real definitions to choose??? Words are better than '"" I hope I got the right icon"" here is a suggestion, get 20 true netgear fans , show them the x10 gui then show them the rax200, get their opinions, then you wouldn't have mDe this mess,, next gen routers should be better to use and look at,
Message 3 of 3
Top Contributors
Discussion stats
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 1 in conversation
Announcements

Orbi WiFi 7