× Introducing the Orbi 970 Series Mesh System with WiFi 7 technology. For more information visit the NETGEAR Press Room.
Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

Rax40

Halfranga
Aspirant

Rax40

So I updated to version. 88

Can someone help me find the file 1.0.3.80

My Internet doesn't work on the new update does anyone know where to find this file due to being removed from the site please?

Paying for netgear support for a 450$ router doesn't seem viable so if anyone could help I'd be extremely happy.
Model: RAX40|Nighthawk AX4 4-Stream WiFi Router
Message 1 of 6
plemans
Guru

Re: Rax40

I couldn't find it on the support site either, it might have been pulled. 

Have you tried a factory reset and clean reinstall (not from backup). thats one of the first things we recommend if there's issues after updating. 

Message 2 of 6
Halfranga
Aspirant

I've already found it on the site, but I can't get Internet connection whatsoever on it. I have no clue how to get it back and running was fine before I updated I have no clue what settings I need. Abs netgear support is horrible it costs even though I've already paid them alot. Anyone here know how to setup a Internet connection properly (I'm slingshot)
Message 3 of 6
plemans
Guru

so you were able to download the firmware? 

You don't have to be online to do a manual update. just follow the manual update process and use the older firmware. 

https://kb.netgear.com/23960/How-do-I-manually-update-the-firmware-on-my-NETGEAR-router

Message 4 of 6
Halfranga
Aspirant

Yeah I've done so but can't get a Internet connection since factory reset. Netgear seems so difficult and netgear company as well. Can't even figure it out
Message 5 of 6
plemans
Guru

what modem/gateway do you have?

Message 6 of 6
Top Contributors
Discussion stats
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 2 in conversation
Announcements