× Introducing the Orbi 970 Series Mesh System with WiFi 7 technology. For more information visit the NETGEAR Press Room.
Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

ReadyCloud Showing Offline But Partially Functioning

mikementen
Follower

ReadyCloud Showing Offline But Partially Functioning

I have two ReadyCloud connected hard drives that I use on multiple computers at home.  I occassionally look at settings on my machines and verify everything is working properly.  This one has me baffled.

First, I have upgraded the ReadyCloud software on my machines to version 1.2 of the ReadyCloud Client.  This shows that the software installed is the latest version.

Second, I have a Nighthawk RAX80 running Firmware V1.0.4.120_1.0.61.  This is the newest revision of firmware and in general I don't have any connection issues at home (no power losses or disconnections on the router).

Third, I have both hard drives configured properly and functioning properly on Windows 10!

The RAX80 shows as Offline status within the ReadyCloud software.  When checking the status of the RAX80, the router says that is Offline.  However, networked drives show properly within Windows 10 on multiple machines and act as they should when Online.

I'd prefer to have the status reflected properly within the ReadyCloud Client rather than having to navigate through multiple windows to reach the same location.

Model: RAX80|Nighthawk AX8 8-Stream WiFi Router
Message 1 of 2

Accepted Solutions
Sandshark
Sensei

Re: ReadyCloud Showing Offline But Partially Functioning

You have posted this in the forum section for ReadyCloud on ReadyNAS units, not routers.  While somebody may still assist you here, you would be better served if you re-post in the appropriate section.

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 2

All Replies
Sandshark
Sensei

Re: ReadyCloud Showing Offline But Partially Functioning

You have posted this in the forum section for ReadyCloud on ReadyNAS units, not routers.  While somebody may still assist you here, you would be better served if you re-post in the appropriate section.

Message 2 of 2
Top Contributors
Discussion stats
  • 1 reply
  • 0 kudos
  • 2 in conversation
Announcements

Orbi WiFi 7