× Introducing the Orbi 970 Series Mesh System with WiFi 7 technology. For more information visit the NETGEAR Press Room.
Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

Re: Readycloud

Prozach
Aspirant

Readycloud

HELP!!!!

can anyone help me get the ready cloud working on my router? I am able to get the router to recognize the usb drives and access them via local network. However, when i try to register the router/usb drives i get an error telling me to retry my user name and password.

I have tried the following things. 

1 - I read about simpler passwords. i changes to a very simple password with no special characters. - still didn't solve problem.

2 - I read about downgrading firmware. i have tried all variants of the firmware with no success.

I am using the router to replace my ISP equipment and have the connection over PPPoe and vlan tagging. i don't want to do a firm reset as i don't know if i can get the Internet connection back since i don't have the ISP equipment any longer to setup the bridge and PPPoe.

any help is appreciated.

Model: RAX80|Nighthawk AX8 8-Stream WiFi Router
Message 1 of 5
Christian_R
NETGEAR Employee Retired

@Prozach - I have sent you a message. Please check your inbox.

Christian 

Message 2 of 5
TerryPh
Virtuoso

@Christian_R .

As indicated , the  RAX120 's newest fw update . 120  have known problem with Ready Cloud. 

It is  solved yet or  can you  estimate the time  for  the fix.

Thank you

Model: RAX120|Nighthawk AX12 12-Stream WiFi Router
Message 3 of 5
dcinca
Apprentice

I can't use Readycloud, I got horrible 2.4Ghz connection if I plug any to the USB. Don't you have this problem?

Message 4 of 5
Prozach
Aspirant

I have not noticed any loss in 2.4 but have seen some connection drops randomly. I have pinpointed the issue to the USB port. I will test this weekend and try a reboot to see if that has helped at all.
Message 5 of 5
Top Contributors
Discussion stats
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 4 in conversation
Announcements

Orbi WiFi 7