× Introducing the Orbi 970 Series Mesh System with WiFi 7 technology. For more information visit the NETGEAR Press Room.
Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

Re: Release Date RAX200 ?

Parwiz
Follower

Release Date RAX200 ?

I m tired waitting for this router RAX200,  I need new router, they keep pushing release date every month ? it said on amazon may 15 then july 15 then Aug 15 , now Sep 15 wow , how long more , 

Model: RAX200|Nighthawk Tri-band AX12 12-Stream Wi-Fi 6 Router
Message 1 of 6
avtella
Prodigy

I believe its September 15.

Also the RAX200 is just an RAX80 with an extra 5Ghz band and a 2,5 Gbps port same WiFi chipset and CPU. Hardware wise the RAX120 is probably the better one with its Qualcomm chipset and a 5Gbps eth port and a slighlty faster CPU .

Message 2 of 6
smwilson1234
Guide

I too have been waiting since May for this and was just told it is now pushed back yet again to Oct. Not sure I still want a Netgear if it takes them over 6 months to release.
Message 3 of 6
robledrew
Apprentice

Agreed. I pre-ordered and was told they ran out of stock! Considering switching to Google Mesh WiFi, it's got pretty stellar reviews.

Message 4 of 6
monishb
Aspirant

I was waiting for a release too In Canada, I keep getting fed the same line from customer service stating check yourself with local retailers, however after reading the forums I feel like Netgear isn't the same as their past devices. I decided to gets Asus router since I got tired of waiting.
Message 5 of 6
smwilson1234
Guide

Mine is to be delivered today. Fingers crossed
Message 6 of 6
Top Contributors
Discussion stats
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 5 in conversation
Announcements