× Introducing the Orbi 970 Series Mesh System with WiFi 7 technology. For more information visit the NETGEAR Press Room.
Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

Router Upgrade

additude
Virtuoso

Router Upgrade

I am upgrading my router from a DGND to an RAX120 and I am asking if there is a simple or slick or less time consuming way to transfer all the settings over from the DGND to the RAX.

I'm asking because I have a lot of manual settings in the DGND between reservations, ports, etc. and to do the settings changes manually will be very time consiming.

I know I can not save the config and then import.

The DGND will print out a reference "Text" file of it's settings, so it's possible to read the printed text and manually enter it on the RAX.

Is it possible to add the RAX to the current LAN and then log into both routers and do a back and forth page for page copy paste routine?

I'm asking for input advice on the easiest simpliest way to accomplish this task.

Thanks.

Model: RAX120|Nighthawk AX12 12-Stream WiFi Router
Message 1 of 3

Accepted Solutions

Re: Router Upgrade

@additude wrote:

I am upgrading my router from a DGND to an RAX120 and I am asking if there is a simple or slick or less time consuming way to transfer all the settings over from the DGND to the RAX.

Beyond screenshots to capture the current settings, nothing official that I know of. It is regularly requested.

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 3

All Replies

@additude wrote:

Beyond screenshots to capture the current settings, nothing official that I know of. It is regularly requested.

Message 2 of 3
additude
Virtuoso

Thanks Michael,

I figured that was the best it can get.... but I was hoping maybe someone knew something I didn't...

Message 3 of 3
Top Contributors
Discussion stats
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 2 in conversation
Announcements

Orbi WiFi 7