× Introducing the Orbi 970 Series Mesh System with WiFi 7 technology. For more information visit the NETGEAR Press Room.
Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

Re: STATUS UPDATE?: Parental Controls for Nighthawk RAX series

jmatero1
Follower

STATUS UPDATE?: Parental Controls for Nighthawk RAX series

Can anyone from Netgear comment on if/when we can expect parental controls and/or built-in Circle? I recall reading (I believe on Amazon reviews) that Circle was in the process of rolling out to RAX series routers. Is that still the case? Love my new RAX200, but in the world we find ourselves in (home schooling), the lack of parental controls (without spending another $200 on a stand-alone Circle Home Plus) is a serious problem.
Message 1 of 6
Christian_R
NETGEAR Employee Retired

Hi jmatero1, 

Great question! You can definitely find your answer in our private beta firmware community. Please send me a private message with your email address and serial number for more details!

Christian 

Message 2 of 6
JoseTheTechGuy
Initiate

Hi I too would like to know more about parental controls. I have two kids and my oldest wants to game all night and I need better parental controls. Please help.
Message 3 of 6
George302
Initiate

I would also like to know if the feature will be added to my NETGEAR RAX45 Router? Thank you. 

Model: RAX40|Nighthawk AX4 4-Stream WiFi Router
Message 4 of 6
Christian_R
NETGEAR Employee Retired

@JoseTheTechGuy - Please send me a private message with your email address and serial number for further information. 

@George302 - We are always expanding our list of routers to support Circle Parental Controls. At this moment, we currently do not have any further details on the RAX45 support the feature. 

Christian 

Message 5 of 6
AlbertaMike
Aspirant

Also looking for this feature.  Can I also get the beta firmware with parental controls please?

Model: RAX40|Nighthawk AX4 4-Stream WiFi Router
Message 6 of 6
Top Contributors
Discussion stats
  • 5 replies
  • 3 kudos
  • 5 in conversation
Announcements

Orbi WiFi 7