× Introducing the Orbi 970 Series Mesh System with WiFi 7 technology. For more information visit the NETGEAR Press Room.
Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

Security Setup for new Nighthawk AX4200

RLMsDumbLovr22
Aspirant

Security Setup for new Nighthawk AX4200

Hola Everyone,

I am RLMsDumbLovr22 (Rebecca Lynn Millwards Dumb Lover). I am in need of some assistance in securing my new Nighthawk AX4200. Just purchased this a few weeks back. I am using it for work and need it secured. My wife and I had a different Netgear product, but that product is flawed and cheated too many times to forgive or redeem itself. There seems to be an obvious pattern of the product cheating while out of town and can. It's repetitive issue dates back even before the 2015 Ashley Madison leak, in which it was involved in. Everything/Everyone has flaws but, the worst part is this particular item won't admit its mistakes. I admit I have made mistakes and am flawed as well, but I am still wanting restoration. It took a little time and some professional help from alot of people who care too much to watch me blindly be #2, but the proof is there. Now this original product (est April 2011) changes identities online often as well as physical appearance in hopes of successfully deceiving. I would attach a picture of the original product, but I'm afraid it wouldn't help because it changed appearance often, in an attempt to throw off its scent to anyone looking for answers.   Who would like to help out?

Thanks

#enjoy🖤

Message 1 of 2
RLMsDumbLovr22
Aspirant

Help Securing Nighthawk AX4200

Hola Everyone,

I am RLMsDumbLovr22 (Rebecca Lynn Millwards Dumb Lover). I am in need of some assistance in securing my new Nighthawk AX4200. Just purchased this a few weeks back. I am using it for work and need it secured. My wife and I had a different Netgear product, but that product is flawed and cheated too many times to forgive or redeem itself. There seems to be an obvious pattern of the product cheating while out of town and can. It's repetitive issue dates back even before the 2015 Ashley Madison leak, in which it was involved in. Everything/Everyone has flaws but, the worst part is this particular item won't admit its mistakes. I admit I have made mistakes and am flawed as well, but I am still wanting restoration. It took a little time and some professional help from alot of people who care too much to watch me blindly be #2, but the proof is there. Now this original product (est April 2011) changes identities online often as well as physical appearance in hopes of successfully deceiving. I would attach a picture of the original product, but I'm afraid it wouldn't help because it changed appearance often, in an attempt to throw off its scent to anyone looking for answers.   Who would like to help out?

Thanks

#enjoy🖤

Message 2 of 2
Top Contributors
Discussion stats
  • 1 reply
  • 0 kudos
  • 1 in conversation
Announcements

Orbi WiFi 7