× Introducing the Orbi 970 Series Mesh System with WiFi 7 technology. For more information visit the NETGEAR Press Room.
Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

Seems connected but when I open the app I get Issues connecting w my model. Nighthawk RAX45

Rezmoart
Follower

Seems connected but when I open the app I get Issues connecting w my model. Nighthawk RAX45

I can't seem to find my model # in the available list.  It is RAX45 ax4300 6

When I try to "sign in" to one of the netgear options ( netgear93 or Netgear 93-5G)  1. it kicks me off the internet, and 2, It keeps asking for my password over and over again. I am not a power user/gearhead so I dosn't know much about it but following directions gets me nowhere.  I use this device mainly IOT strengthen wifi from downstairs to upstairs for things such as phones, laptops, etc.

I operate Windows 7,

TIA anyone who can advise,

Art

Message 1 of 2
FURRYe38
Guru

Re: Seems connected but when I open the app I get Issues connecting w my model. Nighthawk RAX45

What Firmware version is currently loaded?
What is the Mfr and model# of the Internet Service Providers modem/ONT the NG router is connected too?

What web browser are you using? 

Wire connect a PC to the router and factory reset the router using the back push pin button. Hold it in for 15 seconds then let go. Power OFF the ISP modem for 30 seconds than back on. Wait for the WHITE led to slowly pulsate on top of the RBR, then log in to orbilogin.com using a web browser and walk thru the setup wizard. This time write down all important information for safe keeping later on.

Message 2 of 2
Top Contributors
Discussion stats
  • 1 reply
  • 1 kudo
  • 2 in conversation
Announcements

Orbi WiFi 7