× Introducing the Orbi 970 Series Mesh System with WiFi 7 technology. For more information visit the NETGEAR Press Room.
Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

This AX12 RAX120 is absolute trash

PimpDiggler
Guide

This AX12 RAX120 is absolute trash

This is the third time I've rebooted it for the day on the latest 108 firmware.  The thing is most likely overheating becasue the fans arent running and the firware is straight trash.  Im glad I didnt pay full price for this router and it was on lease through the beta program.  As a long time Netgear consumer my days have finally ended with their consumer division failing to deliver a quality product.

Message 1 of 3
Christian_R
NETGEAR Employee Retired

Re: This AX12 RAX120 is absolute trash

Hello PimpDiggler, 

I'd like for our Support Team to get in contact with you regarding the issue(s) you're experiencing. If you're interested, please send me a message with your contact info and serial number. 

We look forward to working with you,

Christian 

Message 2 of 3
Retired_Member
Not applicable

Re: This AX12 RAX120 is absolute trash

Same here, its just a piece of beta crap. My last 10 days in a nutshell: over 20 restarts, 4 fw updates / downgrades, 3 resets, and finally a bricked, overheating HW with a defective fan. The reseller gives my money back within 14 days, so bye bye Netgear, I don't really want a replacement.

Message 3 of 3
Top Contributors
Discussion stats
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos
  • 3 in conversation
Announcements

Orbi WiFi 7