× Introducing the Orbi 970 Series Mesh System with WiFi 7 technology. For more information visit the NETGEAR Press Room.
Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

Re: beta premier membership canceled but still paying

ynotak907
Tutor

beta premier membership canceled but still paying

So I have had problems from day 1 of this system. First wasn't clear that I had to pay $300 dollars to extend my warranty for tech support as that was not listed at the time. Next the fan doesn't work with this router from arrival. I have very limited range of network even inside my house after the frist night due to the router over heating. I did open a ticket and it was never resolved. Plus there was mention that I could always do a 1 time upgrade to a newer model. Well after contacting tech support I am told that my membership and my subscription, and contract is no longer valid and yet you are charging me monthly for this. The tech advisor said he is the legal team and the manager and would not allow me to speak with anyone else.  I have been calling the main office and of course you only reach a voicemail every time. I am close enough to taking this further and further with the lack of suppor that I have seen from netgear and would like to speak with someone who can even let me know whats going on. I have a 1 year warranty for the internal fan and no one is willing to even help me with this. Just someone anyone who is available to speak with me for 20 mins would be helpful but no one there is willing to even do that.

Model: RAX120|Nighthawk AX12 12-Stream WiFi Router
Message 1 of 4
Christian_R
NETGEAR Employee Retired

Hello ynotak907,

Thanks for taking the time to post your experience. I'd like to assist with getting you some help on your premier membership. Please send me a message with your email address and case number(s). 

Looking forward to hearing back from you!

Best,

Christian 

Message 2 of 4
ynotak907
Tutor

Christian, I have been speaking with joshua in tech support and honestly why can't you pull my account info from my user information? I am not posting my e-mail right here for everyone. Please learn to utilize your tools for customer contact information a little more professionally rather than asking them to blast account info openly. 

Thanks

Message 3 of 4
avtella
Prodigy

He meant a private message, using that envelope button/option.He did not tell you to post the info here.

Message 4 of 4
Top Contributors
Discussion stats
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 3 in conversation
Announcements

Orbi WiFi 7