× Introducing the Orbi 970 Series Mesh System with WiFi 7 technology. For more information visit the NETGEAR Press Room.
Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

Re: bought the used RAX200 AX11000 from amazon and unable to connect my internet

sainyi
Follower

bought the used RAX200 AX11000 from amazon and unable to connect my internet

how can i connect my router?

Message 1 of 3
RajaDaja
Luminary

Re: bought the used RAX200 AX11000 from amazon and unable to connect my internet

What is exactly happening. "Unable to connect to the internet" 

Did you do a factory reset if you haven't.  I would do that first. There is a pin hold on the back. Press in for 20 sec and release.

Use web browser to get into your router settings by typing in :    routerlogin.com or routerlogin.net.   Sometimes it's the browser fault so try a different browser if the router login page fails to load.

Make sure you got your cables connected correctly. Coax > Modem > WAN port of Router.           Don't use the Night Hawk APP.

This should bring you to the welcome screen and you set up your router

Model: CM1000|Ultra-High Speed Cable Modem—DOCSIS® 3.1 Ready, R9000|Nighthawk X10 AD7200 Smart WiFi Router, RAX200|Nighthawk Tri-band AX12 12-Stream Wi-Fi 6 Router
Message 2 of 3

In addition to the sound advice from @RajaDaja you could tell us what modem you have in front of this router.

If you visit the support pages:

Support | NETGEAR

you can feed in your model number and find the documentation for your hardware.

Message 3 of 3
Top Contributors
Discussion stats
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 3 in conversation
Announcements

Orbi WiFi 7