× Introducing the Orbi 970 Series Mesh System with WiFi 7 technology. For more information visit the NETGEAR Press Room.
Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

bought the used RAX200 AX11000 from amazon and unable to connect my internet

sainyi
Follower

bought the used RAX200 AX11000 from amazon and unable to connect my internet

how can i connect my router?

Message 1 of 3
RajaDaja
Luminary

Re: bought the used RAX200 AX11000 from amazon and unable to connect my internet

What is exactly happening. "Unable to connect to the internet" 

Did you do a factory reset if you haven't.  I would do that first. There is a pin hold on the back. Press in for 20 sec and release.

Use web browser to get into your router settings by typing in :    routerlogin.com or routerlogin.net.   Sometimes it's the browser fault so try a different browser if the router login page fails to load.

Make sure you got your cables connected correctly. Coax > Modem > WAN port of Router.           Don't use the Night Hawk APP.

This should bring you to the welcome screen and you set up your router

Model: CM1000|Ultra-High Speed Cable Modem—DOCSIS® 3.1 Ready, R9000|Nighthawk X10 AD7200 Smart WiFi Router, RAX200|Nighthawk Tri-band AX12 12-Stream Wi-Fi 6 Router
Message 2 of 3

Re: bought the used RAX200 AX11000 from amazon and unable to connect my internet

In addition to the sound advice from @RajaDaja you could tell us what modem you have in front of this router.

If you visit the support pages:

Support | NETGEAR

you can feed in your model number and find the documentation for your hardware.

Message 3 of 3
Discussion stats
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 3 in conversation
Announcements

Orbi WiFi 7