× Introducing the Orbi 970 Series Mesh System with WiFi 7 technology. For more information visit the NETGEAR Press Room.
Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

netgear nighthawk rax120 ax12 - cannot connect where do find VLAN ID ?

andrewncl
Aspirant

netgear nighthawk rax120 ax12 - cannot connect where do find VLAN ID ?

am having issue connecting after did all the check list provided by netgear & called my internet provider & 

they had ask me to get the VLAN ID from netgear.

my internet provider was asking to confirm with netgear that it is VLAN ID enable ?

i have been on the waiting phone queue for nearly an hour & someone hang up on me then i have to dial again now nearly another hour & still 10 in the queue.

hope someone here can help out, thanks. 

Model: RAX120|Nighthawk AX12 12-Stream WiFi Router
Message 1 of 3

Accepted Solutions
dcinca
Apprentice

Re: netgear nighthawk rax120 ax12 - cannot connect where do find VLAN ID ?

QQ截图20200515110301.jpg

do you mean this setting?

I have the Bell fiber internet in Canada, I need to set the vlan to 35 to connect without the bell modem. the other providers may use different vlan #.

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 3

All Replies
dcinca
Apprentice

QQ截图20200515110301.jpg

do you mean this setting?

I have the Bell fiber internet in Canada, I need to set the vlan to 35 to connect without the bell modem. the other providers may use different vlan #.

Message 2 of 3
andrewncl
Aspirant

Hi Dcinca,

thanks for reply to help me out, i manage to reach support over the phone after waited for nearly 2.5 hrs in the phone queue.

worth waiting as the support person she was calm & giving me steps to follow through & got it all fixed without even look at the VLAN ID, but i sincerely thanks & much appreciated for you to even respond to me, thanks again.

Message 3 of 3
Top Contributors
Discussion stats
  • 2 replies
  • 1 kudo
  • 2 in conversation
Announcements

Orbi WiFi 7