Antworten

Netgear armor

tosmith1
Tutor

Netgear armor

How to remove netgear armor. After installing and activating, my printer started printing pages of ascii characters. Absolutely no faq help

how do I uninstall this piece of SPAM and spyware.

Model: R7000P|Nighthawk AC2300 Smart WiFi Dual Band Gigabit Router
Nachricht 1 von 3

Akzeptierte Lösungen
tosmith1
Tutor

Re: Netgear armor

Thanks for the heads up, but I had already figured out how to disable the unwanted software.

I was given no option weather to install or not. What no one can tell me is how to uninstall this add on that will generate more income for netgear and bitdefender who has no info on their site except advertising more products. 

I would appreciate if you would tell netgear NOT to install add on without a way to uninstall.

Lösung in ursprünglichem Beitrag anzeigen

Nachricht 3 von 3

Alle Antworten
DexterJB
NETGEAR Moderator

Hi @tosmith1, welcome to the community! The link below provides the steps on how to enable/disable Armor if you want to isolate the issue.

https://kb.netgear.com/000060900/How-do-I-turn-NETGEAR-Armor-on-or-off-using-the-Nighthawk-or-Orbi-a...

Please let us know how that goes. Also, we'd love to help fix it if that is indeed what caused the issue.

Dexter

Nachricht 2 von 3
tosmith1
Tutor

Thanks for the heads up, but I had already figured out how to disable the unwanted software.

I was given no option weather to install or not. What no one can tell me is how to uninstall this add on that will generate more income for netgear and bitdefender who has no info on their site except advertising more products. 

I would appreciate if you would tell netgear NOT to install add on without a way to uninstall.

Nachricht 3 von 3
Autoren, für die die meisten Kudos vergeben wurden
Diskussionsstatistiken
  • 2 Antworten
  • 1467 Aufrufe
  • 0 Kudos
  • 2 in Unterhaltung