Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

AC1750 C6300

Domenicklero
Aspirant

AC1750 C6300

Also, each time I try to login into 192.168.1.1 I get an error loading message. This has never happened before.
Model: C6300|AC1750 Cable Modem Router Docsis 3.0
Message 1 of 3

Re: AC1750 C6300

Not much to go on there.

Also?

Login how?

The exact message oyu get?

You might get more help, and find earlier questions and answers specific to your device, in the appropriate section for your hardware. That's probably here:

Cable Modems & Routers

In the meantime you could visit the support pages:

Support | NETGEAR

Feed in your model number and check the documentation for your hardware. Look at the label on the device for the model number.

You may have done this already. I can't tell from your message.

I mention it because Netgear stopped supplying printed manuals and CD versions some years ago and people sometimes miss the downloads.

Message 2 of 3
Domenicklero
Aspirant

Re: AC1750

Apologies, haven't had a need to use this forum. I had an earlier message, hence the "also." Basically, my router hasn't been connecting to the internet for 2 days straight. The "upstream" light is solid orange (meaning 1 channel is locked) which it has never done before. Performed multiple factory resets to try and fix the issue. Also, I've attempted to log into the router administrator page (using my IP address) and get a loading error message. ERR_CONNECTION_REFUSED or ERR_INVALID_HTTP_RESPONSE
Model: C6300|AC1750 Cable Modem Router Docsis 3.0
Message 3 of 3
Top Contributors
Discussion stats
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 2 in conversation
Announcements

Orbi WiFi 7