Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

I am trying to set up/access the AC1200 (EX6110) wifi range extender for the first time.

luworth
Aspirant

I am trying to set up/access the AC1200 (EX6110) wifi range extender for the first time.

My router is the AC1900 Nighthawk WiFi Range Extender Model EX7000. and it does not have an WPS button so I need to login wirelessly to the extender to begin the set process (as no ethernet port on extender). The issue seems to arise when I select the extenders network that I need a password..... there is no separate password issued with the device so I assume I am supposed to enter my router password. The router password is not accepted by the extender and thus I cannot progress with the installation.

Model: EX6110|AC1200 Dual Band WiFi Range Extender
Message 1 of 3

Accepted Solutions
luworth
Aspirant

Re: I am trying to set up/access the AC1200 (EX6110) wifi range extender for the first time.

Correction - Trying to connect to my Nighthawk AC1900 Wifi VDSL/ADSL Modem Router..... bad cut and paste!

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 3

All Replies
luworth
Aspirant

Re: I am trying to set up/access the AC1200 (EX6110) wifi range extender for the first time.

Correction - Trying to connect to my Nighthawk AC1900 Wifi VDSL/ADSL Modem Router..... bad cut and paste!

Message 2 of 3
luworth
Aspirant

I found the WPS button! Ha

Message 3 of 3
Top Contributors
Discussion stats
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 1 in conversation
Announcements

Orbi WiFi 7