Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

I want to select Qos opt. and the tab is gray. I tried the browser log in fix no go

gregws
Follower

I want to select Qos opt. and the tab is gray. I tried the browser log in fix no go

Hi I have a nightwark router and I am not a gamer but I get slow streaming speeds and buffering. I wanted to select Qos opt. and the tab is gray, not an option. The solution I read on the support page didn't help. I have a message Qos not supported. I have a Nighthawk ac1900 smart wifi router model r7000. Why is it not supported or why can't i choose this option? or how can I get a better streaming service?

Model: R7000|Nighthawk AC1900 Dual Band WiFi Router
Message 1 of 3

Accepted Solutions
JamesGL
Master

Re: I want to select Qos opt. and the tab is gray. I tried the browser log in fix no go

Hi gregws,

Make sure the R7000 is not set to AP mode. The feature is disabled when router is set to AP mode.

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 3

All Replies
JamesGL
Master

Re: I want to select Qos opt. and the tab is gray. I tried the browser log in fix no go

Hi gregws,

Make sure the R7000 is not set to AP mode. The feature is disabled when router is set to AP mode.

Message 2 of 3
JamesGL
Master

Hi gregws,

We’d greatly appreciate hearing your feedback letting us know if you need further assistance.

Message 3 of 3
Top Contributors
Discussion stats
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 2 in conversation
Announcements

Orbi WiFi 7