Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

LB1120 LTE modem upgrade

Sherenae5645
Follower

LB1120 LTE modem upgrade

I've been using the LB LTE modem through Straight Talk on the AT&T network. Straight Talk has send out a message that the current device does not support Voice Over LTE (VoLTE), the network standard to maintain the service. This why you need to upgrade to a VoLTE capable device. Otherwise, it will stop working. Is there any other modem that I can use to get internet service (not Wifi) in the same manner?
Model: LB1120|4G LTE Modem
Message 1 of 2

Re: LB1120 LTE modem upgrade

Many issues that crop up here are generic: they apply to a load of devices, especially routers. However, there are big differences between mobile modems/hotspots and the Nighthawk WiFi Routers covered here.

You might get more help, and find earlier questions and answers specific to your device, in the appropriate section for your hardware. That's probably here:

Mobile Routers, Hotspots & Modems

I will ask the Netgear moderator to move your message.

In the meantime you could visit the support pages:

Support | NETGEAR

Feed in your model number and check the documentation for your hardware. Look at the label on the device for the model number.

You may have done this already. I can't tell from your message.

I mention it because Netgear stopped supplying printed manuals and CD versions some years ago and people sometimes miss the downloads.

Message 2 of 2
Top Contributors
Discussion stats
  • 1 reply
  • 1 kudo
  • 2 in conversation
Announcements

Orbi WiFi 7