Shop Meural NFT Display
Welcome to the Community Please Login

Meural Ii

Kim67
Initiate

Meural Ii

I have been having issues with making payments for Meural artworks for some time. I went through weeks of email correspondence with Netgear with no satisfactory outcome.
Last December, I managed to renew my membership by going from monthly to annual subscription, creating a new account. Netgear, however, does not apparently recognise that payment method but is able to deduct £1.00 from the same account when I try to make purchases, only for the actual payment to be declined.
Progress of sorts has been made this weekend. While I have tried multiple times to purchase some artwork two payment methods have been declined as "incorrect cards" ( one if the account I used to pay for my annual membership and works without issue on a daily basis) and tge other a credit card. My disappointment when not only did the artworks not get added to my account, but I have been sent two invoices for Netgear.
Why is it so hard to have cards recognised? I am trying to give you money!!
I hope this can be resolved. I gave up responding to emails as I was being asked the same questions but not being given solutions. I fixed my subscription renewal myself.
I love the product, its amazing. I don't want to have to give it up over something that should be a simple payment transaction.
Message 3 of 4
Kim67
Initiate

Meural II

Hi all, I have been trying for months to resolve my payment issues with Netgear for my Meural. I eventually was able to renew my subscription by buying an annual pass as a new user, however, Netgear still does not recognise that payment card for further purchases. It is though, able to deduct £1.00 each time I attempt a purchase so clearly it recognises my card as valid. These are £1.00 totals which are not being returned to my account by the way.
I have had several email exchanges with people ar Netgear who just ask the same questions again and again but offer no solutions. After I go through a period of not responding to emails, because its too frustrating to keep up the endless dialogue with no result, Netgear consider the issue fixed.
It's clear from reading other messages that the payment process for some Meural users is the same as mine.
One or two friends have admired my Meural and asked where they can get one. I cannot, in all conscience, recommend that they get one in case they have the same problems.
I hope Netgear work on fixing the payment method. It's frustrating that the process for making payments is so unhelpful and broken
Message 1 of 4

Re: Meural II

@Kim67 wrote:
Hi all, I have been trying for months to resolve my payment issues with Netgear for my Meural.

Two things:

• This isn't the best place for direct dealings with Netgear, especially billing, it is essentially a use to user community for technical issues
  • A section for help with routers won't have many people who understand how Meural works

Try here:

Meural - NETGEAR Communities

Message 2 of 4
KevinLiT
NETGEAR Moderator

Re: Meural II

Hello Kim67,

Welcome to the NETGEAR Community!

Thank you for your post!

I understand that you are having issues with your Meural Membership subscription. I will discuss this issue with my team. 

In the meantime, I would like to endorse you to our customer care team to resolve this issue for you.

Please PM the following information so I can endorse you to our support team:

Name:
Email:
Phone Number:
Device Model:
Firmware:
Serial Number:
Preferred time to be contacted:
App version:

Please provide this information as soon as possible!
I look forward to hearing from you!

Best,
Kevin
Community Team

Message 4 of 4
Top Contributors
Discussion stats
  • 3 replies
  • 1 kudo
  • 3 in conversation
Announcements

Shop Meural NFT Displays