Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

Model 4GJ88C5V01CEA Extender will not sync. to my new cable company router and the Tech. site o

watt7
Follower

Model 4GJ88C5V01CEA Extender will not sync. to my new cable company router and the Tech. site o

The extender and web site will not reset or allow me to log on to get the extender sync'd to my new router. Simply pressing the WEP sync on the extender & Router does not provide the simple lock up that should take 30 seconds. What the hell...this isn't rocker science. 

Message 1 of 2
plemans
Guru

Re: Model 4GJ88C5V01CEA Extender will not sync. to my new cable company router and the Tech. site o

@watt7 wrote:

The extender and web site will not reset or allow me to log on to get the extender sync'd to my new router. Simply pressing the WEP sync on the extender & Router does not provide the simple lock up that should take 30 seconds. What the hell...this isn't rocker science. 

What extender do you have? you put your serial number, not your model. 

And what router are you connecting it to? 

Yes, "wps" isn't "rocker science" and yet you frequently see isp's or different manufacturers code wps differently and cause itssues. its why netgear extenders also have the option of using the installation assistant. 

to reset push and hold reset for 7-15 seconds while its powered on. That'll get you back to defaults. 

Message 2 of 2
Top Contributors
Discussion stats
  • 1 reply
  • 0 kudos
  • 2 in conversation
Announcements

Orbi WiFi 7