Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

Netgear D7000v2

forry
Initiate

Netgear D7000v2

After I lose power on My Nighthawk D7000v2 e.g. a minor power cut, or If i unplug it from the mains, l always lose the internet. The router reboots and looks normal  but there is no internet connection. It's not automatically reconnecting. It only does so, when I go into the router and into the advanced tab and select internet setup and click on apply. Only after doing so, then the internet connection comes up. It is set to auto detect. I'am using this as a fibre router and not copper broadband settings.

Any Help appreciated

Message 1 of 2

Accepted Solutions
forry
Initiate

Re: Netgear D7000v2

I think I have found the fix. I changed a setting. So I went to setup.Under Wan Preference,I changed the setting from Must use DSL Wan to "Must use Ethernet Wan".Click apply.

So to test it I turned the modem off  and repowered the device. And I  noticed the  internet connection on the router came back automatically.Yay.

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 2

All Replies
forry
Initiate

Re: Netgear D7000v2

I think I have found the fix. I changed a setting. So I went to setup.Under Wan Preference,I changed the setting from Must use DSL Wan to "Must use Ethernet Wan".Click apply.

So to test it I turned the modem off  and repowered the device. And I  noticed the  internet connection on the router came back automatically.Yay.

Message 2 of 2
Top Contributors
Discussion stats
  • 1 reply
  • 1 kudo
  • 1 in conversation
Announcements

Orbi WiFi 7