Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

Re: NightHawk App and 2 Routers (R6700 & D7000). How to Connect to them Remotely

VSmith
Aspirant

NightHawk App and 2 Routers (R6700 & D7000). How to Connect to them Remotely

I have added the Nighthawk app to my iphone 8. I have been able to set and access the R6700 which is our primary residence.  The D7000 is being used in a second residence to control lighting, heating etc.  At times the D7000 seems to stall, thus cutting off control to thermostat.  Thus I would like to add the D7000 to the nighthawk app to be able to remotely reset the router. However can not find instructions how to deal with a second router on the nighthawk app.  

I also have a Macbook Pro on which I have the Netgear app, which I can use either at primary residence or at secondary residence

Any suggestions how to process so I can add the a second router to the NH app?

Model: D7000|Nighthawk AC1900 VDSL/ADSL Modem Router
Message 1 of 3

Accepted Solutions
DarrenM
Sr. NETGEAR Moderator

Re: NightHawk App and 2 Routers (R6700 & D7000). How to Connect to them Remotely

This is not possible at this time but I have brought it up to the engineers and they are looking into this feature.

DarrenM

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 3

All Replies
DarrenM
Sr. NETGEAR Moderator

This is not possible at this time but I have brought it up to the engineers and they are looking into this feature.

DarrenM

Message 2 of 3
VSmith
Aspirant

Thanks for the clarity on this matter.  Will stop looking for a solution that does not exist at this time.

V Smith

Message 3 of 3
Top Contributors
Discussion stats
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 2 in conversation
Announcements

Orbi WiFi 7