Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

NightHawk R7000

johnclark123
Follower

NightHawk R7000

Hello Everyone I am a newcomer to this forum. Basically I am a web developer by profession. So I have to develop various sites and related things. When I am trying to develop a certain webpage best hrms software, that is not opening properly. I have checked server, c-panel and all related things. But unable to trace the problem. But when I am using Mobile hotspot it is opening peoeprly. So can anyone from where check once and let me know where the problem is. Thanks in advance. 

Message 1 of 5
Portwey84
Virtuoso

Re: NightHawk R7000

@johnclark123  I apologise in advance if I come across as ignorant to your post, but it quite literally makes no sense (to me). I think you may have inadvertently posted in the wrong section. This particular section deals mainly with the R7000 router.

Just so you know too, I didn't click on your link.

Model: R7000|AC1900 Smart WIFI Router
Message 2 of 5

@Portwey84 wrote:

Wise  move.

Linkspam? Reported.

Message 3 of 5
Portwey84
Virtuoso

@michaelkenward wrote:

@Portwey84 wrote:

Wise  move.

Linkspam? Reported.

Admin should probably remove the link for safety. Maybe someone with administrator rights will do this?

I'm still not going to click on it! Smiley LOL

Message 4 of 5

@Portwey84 wrote:

@michaelkenward wrote:

@Portwey84 wrote:

Wise  move.

Linkspam? Reported.

Admin should probably remove the link for safety. Maybe someone with administrator rights will do this?

I'm still not going to click on it! Smiley LOL

Me neither.

I have alerted the moderators through the "Report Inappropriate Content" link, but this doesn't seem to have much effect, even when a link is clearly spam with no relationship to the message.

Message 5 of 5
Top Contributors
Discussion stats
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 3 in conversation
Announcements

Orbi WiFi 7