Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

NightHawk X6 R8000 Only shows 1 SSID

Gamma111
Aspirant

NightHawk X6 R8000 Only shows 1 SSID

Earlier this morning there were 3 SSIDs, the 2.4 GHz and the Two 5 GHz SSIDs. After coming home I noticed all the SSIDs were missing from my avaliable connections and I was forced to reset my router. Now after resetting my router, it only displays 1 SSID. The LEDs for the 5GHz are on, I have the latest Firmware, I've also gone through multiple resets as a attempt to fix this problem. The Router settings are checked to broadcast the two 5Ghz SSIDs and the Wireless radio is also enabled. However they still do not appear on the list of connections

Message 1 of 6

Accepted Solutions
Gamma111
Aspirant

Re: NightHawk X6 R8000 Only shows 1 SSID

I just purchased a new Netgear X6 R8000 router and ya been working. Looks like my previous one was broken or something. Current one is working perfectly fine.

View solution in original post

Message 6 of 6

All Replies
Retired_Member
Not applicable

check the smart connect setting and also check the radio on off button(s) on top

Message 2 of 6
Gamma111
Aspirant

Smart Connect is checked Off, 2.4GHz is only visible commection, however this morning only one of the 5GHz bands was visible before disappearing again. I also noticed that the 5Ghz LEDs on the router aren't blinking white
Message 3 of 6
Retired_Member
Not applicable

push reset until power led flashes and use default settings and test

Message 4 of 6
JamesGL
Master

Hi Gamma111,

If your issue is now resolved we encourage you to mark the appropriate reply as the “Accepted Solution” so others can be confident in benefiting from the solution. The Netgear community looks forward to hearing from you and being a helpful resource in the future!

JamesGL

Community Team

Message 5 of 6
Gamma111
Aspirant

I just purchased a new Netgear X6 R8000 router and ya been working. Looks like my previous one was broken or something. Current one is working perfectly fine.
Message 6 of 6
Top Contributors
Discussion stats
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 3 in conversation
Announcements

Orbi WiFi 7