Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

Nighthawk R7960P Attached Devices Empty when Dynamic QoS Enabled.

ZIF
Aspirant
Aspirant

Nighthawk R7960P Attached Devices Empty when Dynamic QoS Enabled.

I have a Nighthawlk X6S R7960P and when I enable dynamic QoS the "Attached Devices" list is empty so I can't manage priorities. When I disable it the list is populated again. If I remember correctly it work when I got the router but I don't known what firmware was being used out of the box.

I upgraded to 1.4.1.44 at some point and later on noticed the problem so I assume it was related. I'm on my 3rd support case for this problem with no resolution. The first case agent said it was a known firmware problem. The second one said it was not and had me downgrade to  V1.0.1.34_1.0.20 but it still is not working (and the case was closed for some reason within a day of the suggestion). I just opened a third one.

I dont' see any other versions available for download. 

Attached are pictures with and without dynamic QoS

Any ideas? 

Model: R7900P|Nighthawk X6S AC3000 Tri Band WiFi Router
Message 1 of 2

Accepted Solutions
ZIF
Aspirant
Aspirant

Re: Nighthawk R7960P Attached Devices Empty when Dynamic QoS Enabled.

The lastest agent suggested that I upgrade the firmware again then do a factory reset. I saved my configuration and performed thos e steps, then loaded the previously saved configuration and everything is now working.

In my head I figured upgrading firmware would basically be the same thing as a reset and reload of previous configuration but I guess not.

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 2

All Replies
ZIF
Aspirant
Aspirant

Re: Nighthawk R7960P Attached Devices Empty when Dynamic QoS Enabled.

The lastest agent suggested that I upgrade the firmware again then do a factory reset. I saved my configuration and performed thos e steps, then loaded the previously saved configuration and everything is now working.

In my head I figured upgrading firmware would basically be the same thing as a reset and reload of previous configuration but I guess not.

Message 2 of 2
Top Contributors
Discussion stats
  • 1 reply
  • 0 kudos
  • 1 in conversation
Announcements

Orbi WiFi 7