Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

Re: Nighthawk r700 stopped prompting for login

Organic_Marble
Aspirant

Nighthawk r700 stopped prompting for login

Recently the Genie software for my router has started acting weird.  It doesn't prompt me for a login when I call up the Genie webpage.  And, most of the action buttons are greyed out.  If I cycle the power on the router, I can do one or two actions, before it goes back into the mode where most of the buttons are grayed out, and I can't do anything significant.  If it matters, it's the buttons that are normally green that get grayed out. The buttons that are normally purple (like logout) still work.  Help!  I need to configure my router.

Message 1 of 2

Accepted Solutions
Organic_Marble
Aspirant

I think I figured this out.  When I got the email about the security issues, I took the actions that the email said were required.  But, I think that in the process, I reset my password to a blank.  I have now set my password back to what it should be, and all seems well.

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 2

All Replies
Organic_Marble
Aspirant

I think I figured this out.  When I got the email about the security issues, I took the actions that the email said were required.  But, I think that in the process, I reset my password to a blank.  I have now set my password back to what it should be, and all seems well.

Message 2 of 2
Top Contributors
Discussion stats
  • 1 reply
  • 0 kudos
  • 1 in conversation
Announcements

Orbi WiFi 7