Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

Re: Nighthawk r7000 - After firmweare update, device names in access control, wont save

meza2meza
Aspirant

Nighthawk r7000 - After firmweare update, device names in access control, wont save

After firmweare update, device names in access control, wont save, Even after i edit, and allow and re save, they seem to dissapear after a refresh

Model: R7000P|Nighthawk AC2300 Smart WiFi Dual Band Gigabit Router
Message 1 of 3

Re: Nighthawk r7000 - After firmweare update, device names in access control, wont save

@meza2meza wrote:

After firmweare update, device names in access control, wont save, Even after i edit, and allow and re save, they seem to dissapear after a refresh

How are you editing? Browser graphical user interface (GUI)? App on a mobile device? Desktop genie for your operating system?

R7000P (footer) or R7000 (subject)?

What firmware version do you have on the device?

A number is more useful than "the latest". (It may not be by the time people read this.) There can also be newer versions, or "hot fixes", that do not show up if you check for new firmware in the browser interface.

Message 2 of 3
meza2meza
Aspirant

Hello Im editing with the Browser graphical user interface, 

Firmware Version
V1.0.9.88_10.2.88

It now also lists some Connected devices as Wired, when they are wireless.
Can i roll back the firmware? and it will keep the access control list as it is?

I have numerous devices with access control

Message 3 of 3
Top Contributors
Discussion stats
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 2 in conversation
Announcements

Orbi WiFi 7