Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

Not connected to network

fireblazin
Aspirant

Not connected to network

I have received the firmware update email. I followed the link and all the links given to log in it will not connect to the routers network.

I tried with the genie too no matter where and what it keeps tellng me "you are not connected to your routers wifi network." 

The genie says: Netgear router is not found or is not supported. All my devices are connected, my tablets, phones and laptops have internet access. I have restarted, reset both modem and router but still it does not work. Looked in the CMD and typed IPCONFIG

in there it lists all for comcast.

My Negear router is model#  R700 Ac 1900 smart wifi. I have Comcast and their modem.

Please advice on that to do.

Message 1 of 5

Accepted Solutions
JamesGL
Master

Re: Not connected to network

Hi fireblazin,

The UI is the user interface of the router. Instead of typing routerlogin.net, type 192.168.1.1. 

For Internet gaming problem, try the article below.

https://kb.netgear.com/23020/Opening-ports-for-internet-games-and-applications-on-NETGEAR-routers

View solution in original post

Message 4 of 5

All Replies
JamesGL
Master

Hi fireblazin,

Try to access the UI using the IP address of the router(192.168.1.1).

Message 2 of 5
fireblazin
Aspirant

What is UI adn how do I accsess it?

It keeps saying its connected to NAT 2 and its modereate. With it set like that my son says he cant join a friend in a game or hear him now.

He says it needs to say NAT open. Have reset router, modems and done other trouble shooting nothing works. It worked before getting a new modem from comcast and my router being set back to factory firmware due to an issue. Since then we cant make it work.

Message 3 of 5
JamesGL
Master

Hi fireblazin,

The UI is the user interface of the router. Instead of typing routerlogin.net, type 192.168.1.1. 

For Internet gaming problem, try the article below.

https://kb.netgear.com/23020/Opening-ports-for-internet-games-and-applications-on-NETGEAR-routers

Message 4 of 5
fireblazin
Aspirant

Thanks got it to work.
Message 5 of 5
Top Contributors
Discussion stats
  • 4 replies
  • 1 kudo
  • 2 in conversation
Announcements