Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

Re: R6350 new update and now no devices found

JoeLewis05
Tutor

R6350 new update and now no devices found

Did an update last night through Nighthawk mobile app and now no devices are found when I look to see who is on. Anyone else have this issue? Did a hard reset on the router and still nothing.
Message 1 of 16

Accepted Solutions
MetalKush
Initiate

OK.  I got it.   This worked, so now I can see,and block and unblock devices hooked on my nighthawk router.  Go to:

To set up access control:

1. Launch a web browser from a computer or mobile device that is connected to your router’s network.
  2. Enter https://www.routerlogin.net or https://www.routerlogin.com.
    A login window opens.
  3. Enter the router user name and password.
    The user name is admin and the default password is password( I put in my personal password). The user name and password are case-sensitive.

and Boom!  It's not the app and it's not totally convenient but it works in a ghetto MSDOS kinda way.  

Hope this helps.   Reply back it this doesn't make sense and maybe I could explain it better. 

View solution in original post

Model: R6700|Nighthawk AC1750 Smart WiFi Router
Message 7 of 16

All Replies
Julie1234
Aspirant

Same problem. Reset and still nothing.
Model: R7450|Nighthawk AC2600 Smart WiFi Router
Message 2 of 16
MetalKush
Initiate

Updated this morning and "no devices found" showing up on my device management screen.   Can't unlock my TVs and iPads as I take them off the network when it's the kiddos bedtime.   But now, I can't turn them back on since there are no devices showing up on the device management screen.   I've read that it takes a day or so for it to come back after a firmware update.  Not sure how real that is but I have seen things "correct" themselves after a couple days, in the past.  

Message 3 of 16
Lastrebig4
Aspirant

I’ve got the same problem. Updated and now no devices are shown. Any help ?
Thanks
Message 4 of 16
JoeLewis05
Tutor

I’m still waiting and it’s be three days. No help as of yet😞
Message 5 of 16
Jess79
Aspirant

I am having the same issues. I turn off certain devices and TVs at times and now I cannot get them to reconnect to the internet because it tells me 0 devices found.
Model: R7450|Nighthawk AC2600 Smart WiFi Router
Message 6 of 16
MetalKush
Initiate

OK.  I got it.   This worked, so now I can see,and block and unblock devices hooked on my nighthawk router.  Go to:

To set up access control:

1. Launch a web browser from a computer or mobile device that is connected to your router’s network.
  2. Enter https://www.routerlogin.net or https://www.routerlogin.com.
    A login window opens.
  3. Enter the router user name and password.
    The user name is admin and the default password is password( I put in my personal password). The user name and password are case-sensitive.

and Boom!  It's not the app and it's not totally convenient but it works in a ghetto MSDOS kinda way.  

Hope this helps.   Reply back it this doesn't make sense and maybe I could explain it better. 

Message 7 of 16
JoeLewis05
Tutor

This actually worked. May not be the best but it allows you to monitor the devices that are in use.
Message 8 of 16
BigMama
Guide

Ya, me too!  Did a hard reset and everything I could think of and nothing. I even sat on the customer service phone que and got down to #10 then someone hung up on me!  Ugh, spent 66 minutes on hold to get hung up on!

Message 9 of 16
BigMama
Guide

I did what you suggested, but these steps are to reset the admin password. I don't need to do that, I just need to see the devices listed on the app, just like I did before I updated the stupid thing. Thanks for trying 🙂

Message 10 of 16
BigMama
Guide

I am hoping that is the case, but it's been 2 days now. 😞

Model: A6210|AC1200 High Gain WiFi USB Adapter
Message 11 of 16
BigMama
Guide

yeah me too 😞

Message 12 of 16
JoeLewis05
Tutor

Wow that’s messed up. I would have been livid to the max. Like the lady said though you can go to routerlogin.net and see your devices but it’s suck a big inconvenience.
Message 13 of 16
JoeLewis05
Tutor

Been four days and still nothing. I e uninstalled and two the app and nothing. It’s frustrating
Message 14 of 16
JoeLewis05
Tutor

So once you do that it brings you to the page where you can choose what you want to do. Look for attached devices on the left side of the screen. It will show you the devices on. Click on Access Control that’s in a sentence on the right side. From there your able to allow or deny service.
Message 15 of 16
Aims9874
Aspirant

I am having the same issue. No devices found on the app. Now I can reconnect some devices I need to. How do we fix this? I tried logging into the link provided in another message but it will not allow me to.
Message 16 of 16
Top Contributors
Discussion stats
  • 15 replies
  • 7 kudos
  • 7 in conversation
Announcements

Orbi WiFi 7