Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

Re: R6700v3 slow speeds

t0md0
Aspirant

R6700v3 slow speeds

Not sure what happened to the last post. Apparently Netgear closed it. It's pretty laughable. I only started this to let everyone know, for those who care anyway, that I finally moved on. Enough was enough. Went with TP Link and it has WiFi 6. You too, can move on. Make WiFi great again 🤣🤣
Message 1 of 4
microchip8
Master

Enjoy your abandonware!
Message 2 of 4
t0md0
Aspirant

Yeah was weird I was subscribed to the last thread and saw an email from a user talking about a class action lawsuit. Tried clicking on the link and bam.. it was an error. 😂

I don't know if the issue with the firmware has ever been fixed since I switched 2-3 months ago but I doubt it. Again, enough was enough. My speeds are finally showing what I'm getting or close to wirelessly. Hard wired is of course spot on 500+ mpbs what I'm im paying for with the "latest firmware"!
Message 3 of 4

@t0md0 wrote:
Yeah was weird I was subscribed to the last thread and saw an email from a user talking about a class action lawsuit. Tried clicking on the link and bam.. it was an error. 😂

Netgear's rules for this place warn that talk of

Threats of legal action against NETGEAR or other parties

is a no no.

NETGEAR Community Terms Of Service - NETGEAR Support

It may not have been Netgear that did anything. Some of us suspect interference by "the hand of god". Who knows? This stuff happens without any explanation.

Message 4 of 4
Top Contributors
Discussion stats
  • 3 replies
  • 1 kudo
  • 3 in conversation
Announcements

Orbi WiFi 7