Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

Re: R6900P no longer showing all the devices on my network - factory reset and same issue ???

landk
Tutor

R6900P no longer showing all the devices on my network - factory reset and same issue ???

R6900P no longer showing all the devices on my network - factory reset and same issue ???  Same issue in web app on multiple computers and in the android nighthawk app ???   This issue has been an issue for weeks now and having been hoping a firmware update would resolve (currently running Firmware Version V1.3.3.142_10.1.75)   Is this router no longer going to get updates and considered past end of life?  Very frustrating that I cannot confirm only my devices are on my network and using my data.

Message 1 of 8
plemans
Guru

Re: R6900P no longer showing all the devices on my network - factory reset and same issue ???

do they show up in the access control list? 

That router's initial firmware release was in 2017 with the most recent in september of 2021. Its not showing up as EOL (end of life) so there might be further updates coming but netgear doesn't release any info on upcoming firmware updates

Message 2 of 8
landk
Tutor

Yes

Message 3 of 8
landk
Tutor

Any assistance regarding this issue would be greatly appreciated!

Message 4 of 8
plemans
Guru

You have options. 

1. leave it as is and use the access control list to see what device is on what IP address or connected

2. try downgrading the firmware. maybe the latest caused the issue. 

Message 5 of 8
WmKnob
Aspirant

I have a R700Pwith the same firmare version, mine will list some of the connections in the web interface and in the night hawk app, but none ofthe IP address are correct.

@landk wrote:

R6900P no longer showing all the devices on my network - factory reset and same issue ???  Same issue in web app on multiple computers and in the android nighthawk app ???   This issue has been an issue for weeks now and having been hoping a firmware update would resolve (currently running Firmware Version V1.3.3.142_10.1.75)   Is this router no longer going to get updates and considered past end of life?  Very frustrating that I cannot confirm only my devices are on my network and using my data.

Model: R7000P|Nighthawk AC2300 Smart WiFi Dual Band Gigabit Router
Message 6 of 8
DexterJB
NETGEAR Moderator

Hi @WmKnob, if you haven't yet, we recommend contacting our support team for technical assistance.

https://www.netgear.com/home/contact-us/default.aspx

You can also call the number below.

1-888-NETGEAR (1-888-6384327)

Dexter

NETGEAR Team

Message 7 of 8
WmKnob
Aspirant

No tech support available, expired. Tired of constant drops. Cancelling bitdefender bought a new UniFi router.
Message 8 of 8
Top Contributors
Discussion stats
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 4 in conversation
Announcements

Orbi 770 Series